With three optical tube styles, the Omni XLT series has a setup to suit the needs of every amateur astronomer. Celestron proprietary StarBright XLT optical coatings maximize light transmission and reduce internal reflections for the brightest possible images. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration.
The CG-4 German equatorial mount helps you navigate the night sky quickly and track objects smoothly. No matter at what level you are starting out, the Omni XLT Series telescopes will unfold for you and your friends all the wonders of the Universe.
Some of the many standard features of the Omni XLT include:
• Hand selected optical glass and hand figured optics resulting in superior images.
• Premium Celestron Starbright XLT optical coatings that provide maximum contrast and image sharpness.
• Heavy-duty equatorial mount with a rugged and very stable stainless steel tripod.
• Ball bearings in both axes of the mount ensure smooth performance.
• CD-ROM “The Sky” --- astronomy software which provides education about the sky and printable sky maps.
Many other high performance features!
The Omni XLT deluxe features combined with Celestron’s legendary optical systems give amateur astronomers the most sophisticated and easy to use telescopes available on the market today.